Stage 1 of Dandalup Meadows New Residential Land Release has sold out. Stage 2 boasts extra large home sites and is realistically priced. These large home sites will be serviced with underground power, scheme water, telephone. You can now secure your choice of home site in stage 2 with settlement in 30 to 60 days.
For more information contact Eric Hamer. Mobile: 0407 345 291 or Email: email@example.com
MASTER PLAN in 3 Stages
3 stages of prime land release. North Dandalup has been developed as a modern housing estate within a picturesque rural setting that captures both the natural wonder and relaxed coastal lifestyle of the region. The estate is in close proximity to the convenient North Dandalup train station and the Primary School.
Eligible for the First Home Owners Grant up to $10,000 (subject to meeting eligibility requirements – contact us for a fact sheet).
Great news for WA home builders! There’s two new Government grants that could give you $45,000 to build a new home.
- HomeBuilder is the Federal Government initiative where you can get $25,000 to help build a new home.
- The WA Building Bonus is a State Government initiative where you can get $20,000 to help build a new home.
You can apply for both and potentially get $45,000. Yep, the Government is giving you money to help the construction market to bounce back from Coronavirus.
Combined with record low interest rates, it’s a pretty amazing opportunity to build a new home.
And it gets even better if you’ve never owned a home in Australia before, because you could add another $10,000 from the First Home Owners grant and make the total $55,000. It’s hard to believe, but it’s actually real.
Important Conditions for the $25K HomeBuilder Grant
- The contract must be signed between 4 June 2020 and 31 December 2020.
- Construction must start within three months of the contract date.
- As always, there are some eligibility requirements (see below).
Important Conditions for the $20,000 WA Building Bonus
- Your home building contract must be signed between 4 June 2020 and 31 December 2020.
- Construction of your home needs to begin within six months of the date you sign the contract.
- There is no cap on the purchase price or value of the contract.
- It is open to Australian citizens and foreign persons. You do not need to be living in WA to access this grant, nor does the home need to be your principal place of residence.
Can I Still Get Other Grants?
Yes! You can still apply for all of the following grants and programs, regardless of whether or not you qualify for the HomeBuilder or Building Bonus grants:
- $25,000 Federal HomeBuilder Grant
- $20,000 WA Building Bonus
- $10,000 WA First Home Owner GrantKeystart low deposit home loans
- Commonwealth’s First Home Loan Deposit Scheme and First Home Super Saver Scheme.
So if you’re an eligible first home buyer, you could access grants of $55,000 to build your first home.
If you’ve previously owned a home in Australia, you can still access grants of $45,000, including the $25,000 HomeBuilders grant and the $20,000 Building Bonus.
Also, the HomeBuilder grant is non-taxable, so you won’t incur any more tax if you receive this grant.
HomeBuilder Grant Eligibility Criteria
- You are aged 18 years or over
- You are an Australian citizen
- You are a natural person (not a company or trust)
- You earn up to $125,000 per annum for a single applicant or $200,000 per annum for a couple – based on 2018-19 tax returns or later
- You enter into a building contract between 4 June 2020 and 31 December 2020 to build a new home as a principal place of residence, where the property value does not exceed $750,000
- Construction starts within three months of the contract date.